Hi Mby852,

There is no built in feature that offers that currently, maybe you should post this in the 'features request' section as this is a great idea. In the mean time it would mean manually creating and adding your watermark over your pictures. Have you already created one?

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter:@mystrawmonkey  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

Hi Mby852,

There is no built in feature that offers that currently, maybe you should post this in the 'features request' section as this is a great idea. In the mean time it would mean manually creating and adding your watermark over your pictures. Have you already created one?

Allan

Thanks Allen, I found it on youtube using Gimp. Gimp is pretty good and its FREE!

Yes, the GIMP is fine software, and may be all you need.  For me, I replaced the GIMP with Affinity Photo.  Why? It fits better in my workflow. The stable GIMP version (2.8) only supports 8-bit per channel editing, the 2.9  dev version supports 16 and higher bit depth, but a lot of things just don't work properly.  The 16-bit editing has been in the works for years, and is still not there. 

I've always found the GIMP UI to be a bit confusing, for me AP is better and allows me to be more productive.  And in terms of application speed, AP is on another level. There is a tutorial on watermarking using AP: