You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Using Assets (Program Not Responding)

Greetings friends,

So there is this bug which I have not been able to go around for a week or so. Whenever I try and use any of the already made assets that you can use on Affinity Designer, the program stops responding and I am left with a black screen on the program window. I have tried many solutions recommended such as uninstalling and reinstalling the program, I have tried deleting the program files, and have tried deleting the App Data files. Nothing worked. 

Honestly, this is not something I can find a solution for, so if anybody has any solution or have encountered this previously, then please do share it.

Video:

Have a great evening/morning/afternoon.

Edited by Abdul Rahman Farachi
Issue.

• Staff

Hi Abdul Rahman Farachi,

This is a known issue that occurs when attempting to place an Asset that contains a font you don't have installed. This has now been fixed by development in the current 1.8.1 beta available from the link below: