You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Move objects +20px on every single page

Hi guys!

I have a question about moving objects in publisher.
I´m working on a book with about 100 pages. I want a small bird flying from left to right. It shall change its x-position +20 pixels on every page.
Sure, I can do it by hand but is there an automation for that? I want to place it one time on my master page and then move it until the last page ...

Thanks for your ideas,

Charlie

I’ve had a bit of a think about this but I can’t come up with anything that only uses Publisher, sorry.
Every idea that I had either needed us to be able to apply the page number value to something else (parametric-like) or doing more work than it would take to do it manually.
Maybe someone else has a solution but if they do it could be a bit of a hack – which might not keep working after updates – as Publisher isn’t really set-up for that kind of thing.
My only advice at this point is to create the pages – without the bird – in Publisher and then use some other software to add the bird to the resultant PDF. However, I have no idea what that “other software” might be.