You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My current project has color-coded headers with the page number and section name.

However, I can't get them to be consistent.  As you can see from the attached file of the master page

On the left side, the setting is flush left and I added extra spaces to add space between the end of the header and the page number. No problem.

On the right side, however, which is flush right, adding extra spaces doesn't work, it extends the page number beyond the text box rather pushing the page number symbol backward as it did with left.  I have also tried using backspace to move it backward but that also doesn't seem to work.

Solution please

RR

channelmasterpage.jpg

Hi @Robin Rpwland and welcome to the forums! 😀

You'll need to use a right indent from the Paragraph panel:

2102109125_Screenshot2020-02-20at08_16_12.png.cec9918036080a416fd62e84fc18b749.png

(Personally that's the way I would do the indent on the left folio as well, to match them perfectly by numbers. Using spaces isn't as accurate.

Affinity Photo 2.0.3,  Affinity Designer 2.0.3, Affinity Publisher 2.0.3, Mac OSX 13, 2018 MacBook Pro 15" Intel.