You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

So I am having problems with Tables in Affinity publisher. They will not keep formatting.

1.) The text defaults to default Affinity text...Ie-- Arial. Even when I change it to something else. The text I change it to stays until I close the program and then when I reopen my work the Table has the original arial font.

2.) Also the texts in each individual column change back as well. If I have a column centered then it changes to a left default when I reopen it.

I have never seen tables behave this way before. It has to be a bug

• Staff

I have tried to replicate this on my computer but I have not been able, can you please try resetting your Affinity Publisher back to its default settings by holding down the CTRL key while launching the Publisher. When the Clear User Data window appears, click Select All and then Clear. 

Be aware that resetting your Affinity Publisher back to its default settings will lose any custom settings such as keyboard shortcuts and brushes etc. To backup such settings before resetting the app, please watch our Affinity: Exporting User Settings and Keyboard Shortcuts video. - https://player.vimeo.com/video/189596577/

• 2 weeks later...

so reset the program and lose all my formatting? hmm..

This sounds like a bug!

The columns are fine when I edit the numbers but when I insert a new row say (example) five rows down, everything defaults to left even though the text in a column may have been centered.