You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Purchase Is Not Displayed Under Downloads. | Did Not Receive A Receipt

Hello Affinity,

I have recently purchase all three softwares at a sale on your store. I logged out of the account to download and install the softwares later. Now, when I sign back in to my account, I can't find them in the downloads and keys section, nor does anything show under order history. I have not even received a confirmation receipt on my email. I have been trying to reach you since the 10th of December, but nobody seems to reply to my emails. Please help me out and revert at the earliest.   

• Staff

@Abhishek Sh

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

The account created with the same email address as you are using here only has the trial downloads, as you say. I have found an order for all 3 products placed on the 10th Dec using an email address very like your own, but with the a different number before the @. I will PM you with the details. You need to log into the one with the incorrect email address (using your correct password).

The use of the incorrect email address is why you did not get the email receipts, and you will need to install using the (incorrect) email address and product key generated when you purchased it.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

I sincerely apologise if the mistake has been from my end. It'll really help if you could share me the email address at the earliest. I'd like to download and install before it falls into the wrong hands. Also, I was wondering if I could update my details so that I can switch from the wrong account to the correct one. 

• Staff

Nobody has logged into that account yet, so you should be OK. Unfortunately we cannot yet merge accounts so you need to change the one with the wrong email address into one with a correct email address.

I think there are 2 methods.

1. Update the email address on the incorrect one (with the genuine purchase) to a different email address you do control.
    OR
  2. Log into the one with the correct email address (that only contains the trial orders), change that account to use any different email address. Then log into one with the incorrect address but the real order and change it to the correct email address.

Or email AffinityOrders@serif.com and see if they can help you another way.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon