You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Switching between Zoom and pan shortcut bug

Funtomas

Hi Guys. I Would like to love affinity products. I have all of them. But what keeps me away from them is this bug. If I'm switching between pan and zoom with spacebar + cmd keys sometimes it sicks on zoom tool or on pan tool i have to depress both keys and press it again. For professionals unusable. Maybe for small kids with slow fingers ok. Can you please fix this bug. And can you please also add shortcut for zoom in order cmd then spacebar (not only spacebar then cmd). Thank you very much Jan. 

• Staff

Hi Funtomas,
Can you confirm you are having trouble with spacebar + cmd and not alt instead?
We are aware of a case where zooming out using spacebar+alt and 
clicking on canvas (to zoom out in steps) does end with the pan cursor stuck if you release both the spacebar and alt at the same time. In this case pressing spacebar once un-stucks the cursor/tool.

If you have stumbled upon another situation with other modifier (namely cmd) where it gets stuck, are you able to reproduce it consistently? What's the order/keys you are pressing that leaves it stuck?