You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Presure pen with Wacom is wrong

Hello

I downloaded the program to see if it was a viable alternative to Photoshop. So far I have not been able to move forward with something as simple as setting up the Wacom tablet. I believe that without good support for this tool it is not even worth considering any software, for that reason I do not migrate to GIMP. With Affinity I had many problems to make it work for a matter of languages but finally I succeeded.

When I do Dodge & Burn I need the pen to be smooth, spotless and fluid. This is easily achieved in Photoshop but I cannot achieve the same in Affinity. What am I doing wrong? Or is this a limitation of the program?

I leave two images of what I speak, in both the pen are configured in the same way and the same pressure was applied to the stroke.

Captura-de-pantalla-(58).jpg

Captura-de-pantalla-(59).jpg