You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

accidentally pressing “Develop” button [iOS]

For Affinity Photo on iPad. iPad pro 12.9.

I keep pressing the develop button over and over again, accidentally, when developing RAW files.

Obviously to some part its my fault BUT:

• since RAW developing is still destructive (it is, right?) its also about quality....

• working on a touch device should make work easier, or at least not harder. I just can’t concentrate on my work if all thats on my mind is not pressing that develop button. Its just uncomfortable when you’re not able to rest your palm securely on the display without triggering random actions.

• that button is triggered on click instead of on release, which makes it even harder - you touched it once, theres no way back! I guess I can wait that split second till I release the button.

• I do het that for quick adjustments the button is really well placed, but I kinda take my time when developing and so I would enjoy it much more if that button is in some other simple menu or just placed somewhere else, like on the top.

Anyone having the same problem?
If developing isn’t destructive anymore or theres a easy fix for this I’d be thankful if you let me know.

At least it’s not just me!

Yes 70% of the time I was sure there was no way that I pressed it. But I guessed it  must have been my fault.

Now that I’m not alone with this I’m starting to question the code instead of me.

Edited by tiiimo