Jump to content
You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'afp-3002'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Frequently Asked Questions
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feedback & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • V2 Bugs found on macOS
    • V2 Bugs found on Windows
    • V2 Bugs found on iPad
    • Reports of Bugs in Affinity Version 1 applications
  • Beta Software Forums
    • 2.4 New Features and Improvements
    • Other New Bugs and Issues in the Betas
    • Beta Software Program Members Area
    • [ARCHIVE] Reports from earlier Affinity betas

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Location


Interests


Member Title

Found 4 results

  1. This may be connected to the other bug I added regarding masks. I have a file that when exporting unmerged, gives errors where layers overlap, when it's flattened no such errors happen. Multiple layers exported (400% zoom): Group pixel layers, disable other layers, merge visible, enable other layers, export (400% zoom):
  2. Hello all, i want to merge pixel layers with the shortcut CTRL Shift E, the top layer is deleted. Steps to reproduce: menu---select--selecct all layers menu--Layer--merge selected (shortcut: CTRL+SHIFT+E) when the levels are selected manually from bottom to top, the result is as expected. This bug affects both the beta version1.8.4.665 and the customer version. Cheers
  3. Expecting same look after merger but layer order is changed and end result doesn't look correct
  4. Usually, I use the inpainting brush and clone brush on a separate pixel layer for which current layer and below is selected. I noticed when I exported an image on which I had made these corrections, that they could be seen in the export, but not the image when viewed in Affinity Photo. Flattening the image before exporting cures the problem, but this is quite inconvenient. The images are included. Two images of the errors are provided, one with the errors pointed to. Also, when I tried to merge the correction pixel layer with the original base layer, the corrections disappeared altogether, so flattening the document will solve the problem, but merging the two layers will not. Update 3, it appears to be a problem caused by an interaction between the layers and the lanczos 3 (Non Separatable) compression because if I use bicubic, it don't see the artifacts.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.