Well not sure if this is Feature Request or Feedback but i'll put it here. I went a head and bought Affinity Photo and this is a list of things that annoys me after a couple of days usage, on windows btw.
- Can not undo curve edits, except when in picker mode then you undo way to much with a single ctrl-z ..please find a middle ground for both, this is just silly.
- Slightest miss click creates a new curve point, needs to be more forgiving (same thing goees for when in "picker" mode, it's impossible to work with).
- Only the center grid is overlayed on top of the histogram, makes it hard to do precis edits
- No numbers for added "keys" so I can not make exact edits specially important in LAB mode
- No shortcuts to switch between L/A/B in LAB mode, having to use the drop down slows down workflow
- 1 more subdivision of grid drawing
- Please don't be like photoshop with a fixed size of the Curve interface, I relay want to scale it up.
- When using the "Picker" option you can not just click on the image to set out "safe" areas, you have to click and drag to change the value, which breaks LAB color workflow rather hard.
- When using "Picker" mode there is no preview in the curve editor where my point new points might be added.
- Histogram display would be nice
- Preview of mask generated by curve would be nice
- Would be nice to have a "picker mode" like thing for this, not sure how it would work but feels like it could be awesome
- Probably user error but why does it always started in white to %50 gray, I want it to be white to black always.
- Adding presets is easy and nice, but I can not access them from my tool, like my curve presets..I have to have the "adjustment" window up for this...please give me direct access to preset within the current tool.