You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Linked Resource Changed popup keeps appearing

Ever since updating to Affinity Designer 1.7.2, I keep on getting spammed with a bunch of Linked Resource Changed popups for icon graphics I have added to artboards. It can take up to a minute to go through them and actually load my artboards. Is there any way of fixing the icon references so I stop getting these popups? When I load the same files on another computer I don't get the popups.

Thanks!

image.png.582b118e2b7ca86b7835b3b39a5b72ce.png

• Staff

Hi Threecube and Welcome to the Forums,

Are these files showing in the layers panel as embedded documents?  Also are all the files in the same folder? We do have an issue logged where embedded documents can cause this and if all the images are in a single the folder, the quickest method to resolve this is to rename the folder to something else and then open the file in Designer.