rusty891

Is Keyword Library Available in Affinity?

Hi,

New user here. I need to assign photos names, for example as a wedding photographer say I want a picture of "wedding couple" and "children this wedding". Can this be done with the edit tool?

rusty891

Hi rusty891 and Welcome to the Forums,

You can add a tag to the Description section on the EXIF panel and the exported image would have the tag in the Description section of the EXIF data.  Thats the only method i'm aware of to do this kind of thing within Affinity.

Hi stokerg,

Thank you for the support and welcome to the Forum.

You stated "add a tag to the Description section on the EXIF panel", but that does leave me confused. I looked for "tag" and see nothing so need to know how to find  and add a description to it. I also looked at the Export video but nothing in  there either.

2 minutes ago, rusty891 said:

I looked for "tag" and see nothing so need to know how to find  and add a description to it.

On the EXIF Panel, there is a box titled Description (see attached screenshot).  What you type in that box is added to the EXIF info of the image and should be searchable by a DAM application or something else that can search the EXIF info :) 

Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 14.36.13.png