You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to send files from Lightroom to affinity photo for editing

Affinity photo have appeared frozen, restarted the computer a few times and when I am finally able to get into it, the affinity photo logon imprints on the background. Major concern is I can't send my files from lightroom to affinity photo anymore. I have assessed the affinity pathway in lightroom (under preference), still unable to edit the pics in affinity. I have also reverted affinity using a time machine, and all efforts are still futile. Please help,, Thanks in advance

• Staff

Hi Rockylyfe,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Please try the following: press and hold ctrl while launching Affinity Photo until a Clear User data dialog appears. Keep the first three checkboxes ticked only, then press Clear. Does Affinity Photo launch correctly? Are you able to open files directly with it? If so check the Lightroom path again/make sure it's correct and everything should hopefully work again. Let us know if not.