You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bug on Photo and Designer Palettes positions

I always used to customize my workspace putting all toolbars and apalettes on my secondary screen (I use 2 screens to extend desktop), as I do in Auocad, hptoshop, illustrator, word and so on.

Anll worked weel in Aphoto and Adesigner. Moving from different personas in photo didn't make any issue.

with 1.7 and 1.7.1 update in affinity designer and affinity photo the palettes position changes randomly. If I give an height to any of the palettes, passing throug another persona in Aphoto or switching to Adesigner results in palettes that change their height according to height of the last prgram/persona used.

EXAMPLE attached to better explain. You can see the Photo persona with levels, history and other toolbars as I want them to be.
On the red arrow, for example, the boundary between history and level palette.
Choosing Develop persona the palette (already set to be all visible) uses the same height of the history palette on Photo persona.

If I stretch the palette to fit my desires, when I come back to photo persona the history palette overlaps the levels palette with the height set on the last height change on develop persona.

Same happens if I switch to designer and vice versa instead on sitching between personas.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg