You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

affinity-photo-1.7.1.404 setup failed.

I downloaded the new 1.7.1.404 versions today (photo, designer, and publisher 1.7.1.399) as they have been released when I try to install them, I receive the message "Setup failed".

I tried to run the installers as an administrator, "setup failed".

I tried to uninstall the software, but couldn't found them in Windows "Apps and Features"

I tried to use my current version installers, I get the option of repair or uninstall, both show the message "Setup failed"

Here are the installation log files. Can someone help me with the issue please.

Setup.log

SetupUI.log

I have used a 3rd party uninstaller to remove all of the files related to Affinity photo, designer, and publisher. I managed to re-install them this way. But when I tried to enter the serial code, I got a message that the key is valid but the installer can't write it in affinity folder for the first one or two times, then this message disappeared and I could use the software normally. I'm not sure if I'm in a trial period now or if it managed to activate!!!