You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fuji X-T1 raw import looks very weird compared to photoshop

So i bought affinity photo and designer not long ago, literally 2-3 days before the discount appeared... And now i'm having weird issues with it using raw files.

Fuji X-T1 raw import looks very weird compared to photoshop

Please see attached pictures.

Here's the raw file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dki5sxll5fx0v6w/bigwheel-colors-messedup.zip

Why does this picture looks like the big wheel is oversaturated, no shades of purple, just uniform purple all over it in affinity photo and on photoshop it has many shades of purple all the way to white? What i'm i doing wrong in affinity photo? If i lower the saturation it just makes it less saturated but the overall shades stay the same proportions. The only thing i edited on the first one that is affinity photo is the exposure to match the one when i import it in photoshop. I didnt edited it at all in photoshop import. It's a raw file from my fuji x-t1 and 10mm lens f4. I also tried with the white balance to match the photoshop render on affinity photo but it just makes the big white left spotlights weird. Top picture is in affinity photo, bottom is on photoshop.

Thanks!!

62147202_10151322977939984_1886252213660024832_o.jpg

62080862_10151322977724984_2545796088942559232_o.jpg

• Staff

Hi matrixmodulator,

Welcome to the forums :)

My apologies for the delayed response, due to the release of version 1.7 we're a little behind our usual response window at the moment.

Many thanks for your files and description, this is a known bug regarding specific blue/purple tones and I'll update our developers log with your files now, we hope to have this fixed asap.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 4 years later...
  • Staff

The issue "Purple Coloration in some raw files" (REF: AF-1593) has been fixed by the developers in internal build "2.4.0.2192".
This fix should soon be available as a customer beta and is planned for inclusion in the next customer release.
Customer beta builds are announced here and you can participate by following these instructions.
If you still experience this problem once you are using that build version (or later) please reply to this thread including @Serif Info Bot to notify us.