You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sorry for my bad English!
Hello to the team,
with a beta version half a year ago I was able to adjust the raster spacing for a newly created document (see left picture). With the current version (1.7.0.292 Windows) I can also change and adjust the gap in the old document.
When creating a brand new document with version 1.7.0.292, the input field for the gap disappeared.
Is that intended, or is this a bug in the software, or am I making a mistake?

Zwischenraum.thumb.JPG.1108f296aa7a4ccf2e85836c6d67faa9.JPG

1 hour ago, Harry007 said:

Sorry for my bad English!
Hello to the team,
with a beta version half a year ago I was able to adjust the raster spacing for a newly created document (see left picture). With the current version (1.7.0.292 Windows) I can also change and adjust the gap in the old document.
When creating a brand new document with version 1.7.0.292, the input field for the gap disappeared.
Is that intended, or is this a bug in the software, or am I making a mistake?

Hello @Harry007,

welcome to the forum. This function was removed when the Column Guides were introduce (some time at the beginning of the year, I think).
See this conversation on the topic.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

2 hours ago, Harry007 said:

Danke Dominik,

Ich habe zwischenzeitlich eine Funktion gefunden, wo das gleiche Ergebnis liefert.

Grüsse nach Hamburg

image.png

Ja, das ist die Funktion, die ich meinte. Grüße zurück.

Yes, that's what I was referring to. Cheers.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.