You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

See 6th post in link below, after nearly three years (by March 2019) i am facing the same issue.

When will it be resolved.

Absolutely frustrating and have spent close to an hour faffing around as i have to turn my computer off as everything freezes!!!!!

What a farce

• Staff

Hi kamr04506,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately the issue is still with the developers to look into. I've bumped the report to see if anything can be done. In the meantime have you tried MEB suggestions to do the operations in phases.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:46 AM, Lee D said:

Hi kamr04506,

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately the issue is still with the developers to look into. I've bumped the report to see if anything can be done. In the meantime have you tried MEB suggestions to do the operations in phases.

Lee

i have been, which I wouldn’t have mind doing if it actually helped. I’ve selected merely 5 strokes, proabably less than 40 nodes and yet it crashes my computer? 

Can you ask the developers why the programme  is causing my computer to completely crash! I need to do a hard reset every time!!!! 

Who do do I contact for a refund for refund?