You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Suggestions for Managing multiple page sizes for document output

Hello Folks,

Apologies, I am quite new to document publishing. Having been a very happy customer of both Affinity Photo and Designer I have used Publisher to successfully create a fairly simple 10 page document for printing. This was for a US based client so I created it as a US letter (8.5" x 11") document. He would also like to offer a European A4 version - in this case there is no need to re-flow text content as the page breaks are in fixed positions; but there are full width and height bleeds. Can anyone with a little more experience in this area recommend best practice for managing multiple output page sizes from the same source document?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Karl

PS I couldn't seem to find a keyboard shortcut to move between pages, am I missing something obvious?

Hi Karl Wilcox

If you go to File > Spread Setup you can select which spread you wish to change or all of them and change the size to what you need. The bleed values will remain unchanged, just the spread sizes will change.

You can navigate between pages in the document using ctrl+page up/down

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com