You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I just bought both Affinity Photo and Designer. I have tried to install both of them and the installer doesn't show up. I click on the installer and wait for a dialog box to pop up but nothing happens. The Icon for Affinity Photo is at the bottom of toolbar but when I click on it nothing pops up. I have restarted my computer. I have tried to run both software on administrator. Nothing. Please help. 

I assume on the windows platform here? Check if you have a 64-Bit Windows system Running, the latest Microsoft .Net runtime environment installed and that no Antivirus software or system firewall is blocking the installers.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2