You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sections - Absolutely Great - Some Suggestions

My excuses for being so slow on the uptake, I didn't realise until now what a great idea this was. It is obviously a proper working feature of BookPlus in PagePlus 11 a great idea that regrettably had to be dropped. This new incorporation is a brilliant move. 
1. This suggestion is that, evolving from an earlier post of mine that the Document Setup dialogue includes a drop-down menu beside Layout,Colour & Bleed to read "Canvas" and its choices should be "Restrict to, Page, Section or Publication".
2. Further to another post I made regarding Assets. I suggest that as it is possible to Create new categories, one allocate one to each Section of one's publication and hopefully I'd like to suggest that an "Import of objects directly from a folder in Windows Explorer" be added as a possibility. 
These two measures would ensure the wholehearted support of all Long Book practitioners, ancient adherents to Corel Ventura and maybe even, God Bless him, my old reliable guru from Legacy PagePlus, Bhikkhu Pesala.
John