You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Please bring it back

there was a great feature I really admired on the page plus which is

if I double-click on an image then a new window will open and allows me to choose another image as a replacement , but the 

coolest feature was the new replacement image will be placed at the exact same location and resized at the exact size.

please bring this feature back.

thanks 

7 hours ago, Mr.Cool said:

there was a great feature I really admired on the page plus which is

if I double-click on an image then a new window will open and allows me to choose another image as a replacement , but the 

coolest feature was the new replacement image will be placed at the exact same location and resized at the exact size.

please bring this feature back.

thanks 

If you click once on a picture frame with a picture in it a button on the toolbar shows up that says 'Replace image'. I think this does the same thing. Except it's not a double click :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.