You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Mac-specific controls problem?

I seem to be having trouble with getting allowed to edit / move / resize images in picture frames, and from some discussion elsewhere

it appears that this may be a Mac-only issue. I'm running Publisher .162 on Mojave on an iMac 17,1 with 40GB memory.

Hi blw, hate to say it but this pretty much seems like user error to me. If you select a picture frame which has a picture associated with it (you can nest and clip images like other layers but these are not associated with the frame itself, you will see a small square with an x if it is associated with the frame) using the picture frame tool you will get the tools you seek.

If you do have this setup and are not seeing the controlscan you provide screenshots or even a file so we can take a look

thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Well, I did say in my original note that it felt like cockpit error. However, I really don't see the little control widget when I select the picture frame. I've attached a screen snap from when I have a picture frame selected, and unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I don't think I have that control visible.

Hmm... it says "there was a problem uploading the file... 200."

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.