You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer moving slowly after updating to iOS 12?

Hi, since updating to iOS 12 I have not been able to properly use affinity designer on the iPad Pro. After about 1-2 min of work, the app slows to a halt. It won’t allow me to use the eye dropper tool, etc. any fixes? I’ve already exited out every program except for the app, and deleted files that were taking up space. Thanks. 

Edit: the speed is better now, however the eye dropper tool stops working. I have to completely exit out the app to use it more than once. 

• Staff

Hi jyajyia,

Welcome to the forums :)

I can see you have duplicated this post here on bugs, so I will lock this thread in questions.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!