You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Copy paste big image include the image out of the page

I wanted to insert some "big picture" inside Publisher, however I found it very difficult because the image is not "resized" and appears to be out of the page scope.

How to reproduce this issue:

1. First download image attached 1

2. Open it using Photos, right click > copy

3. Inside Publisher, on a new document (A4, landscape), add 10 pages and on the last page,  right click > paste

4. The image is present in the layers but cannot be found anywhere.

affinity.serif.com_en-gb_designer_(iPad Pro).png

add_picture_1.png

add_picture_2.png

You should be able to find it using the Navigation panel, and/or move it using the Transform panel, if you have its layer selected in the Layers panel. In fact, if you look at the Transform panel, it's Y coordinate is ~2418mm. If you set that to 0 it should become visible on its page, though it still may be much too big.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.