You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

QUICK Capture, Save, & Export in Designer and Photo

Hi -

I added this video to my YouTube channel the other day and thought I would share here with all of you too! :-)  A friend of mine asked me to create this video because he purchased some info-graphics on the internet but couldn't figure out how to separate them into different files. 

In this video I go over how to use the Export Persona in Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo to capture and save specific portions of your images, designs, and illustrations.  I show you how to do this in the four most common file formats: JPEG, PNG, EPS, and PDF.  It's a simple way to breakout portions of an illustration or design and export just the portion you want - even if the objects are on separate layers within the project.  So, if you've captured something from the internet, bought something from a designer, or even photographed something you wanted to use in your art, this video will show you how to quickly capture just the parts you want and save/export them for use in another program, project or design.  Thanks so much for watching.  Happy Creating. Jen

Check out my Youtube tutorials and my Skillshare course on Affinity Designer:
This link allows you to watch the course for free: https://skl.sh/32qtnRt
YouTube tutorials for Affinity Designer: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU_Y96iOVu_M-f1xWDEN2TA