You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Will there be a bundle deal ? or offer

Hi All 

I have Been trying out all your products Designer Photo and Publisher beta and i am  impressed enough to leave my current software behind due to there pricing policies , My Question is will there be any kind of Bundle deal for all three programs once Publisher is out of beta ?. if the answer is yes how long would you invisage ? if no sorry then i understand and  i would still purchase the main program for now . Please dont think i am being cheeky i ask this question as i purchased Page Plus x9 earlier this year from your online shop  only to find out that it was no longer being supported . That said i still think it was a good purchase .. I dont know how you market your products from a price structure and do think that they are exellent value for the money however you may run offers i dont know that is why i am asking this question .

Regards Adrian Horn

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I think it is worth noting that while we are no longer updating or promoting PagePlus X9 as we did before, we are still supporting it so if you have any technical issues we can certainly help you. In terms of a bundle deal when Publisher is released, I would not be able to say at this early stage if there would be an opportunity to buy all three at a reduced rate. However, based on previous launches there is the possibility that we may have a limited discount and you may get lucky.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Hi there

I've been studying the market (stuck in LR for the time being) and Serif offering both photo and designer software + ipad is just great. However, getting both programs together with ipad apps and maybe even with workbooks will reach $400... So I can only concur with Adrian :)

If, any idea when you will offer bundle discount since I'll soon have to make a decision? I'd really like the possibility of puchasing everything in a bundle together with a reward ;)

Looking very much forward to your reply...

Best

Jens