You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Visible Studio palettes in both Window modes should stay the same

Applies to Publisher, Designer and Photo:

I sometimes switch window modes. In order to keep the workplace consistent in both modes, separated and non-separated, I first have to arrange my studio palettes in each mode (and in every persona) separately. As I like to have all of those palettes available on my 27" iMac screen this means a lot of unnecessary arranging. Why not respect the interface choices a user has made in one window mode for the other mode too?

Oh, while I am at it: In non-separated window mode I’d suggest an option to arrange the studio columns in a two column view on the right side (or on the left, doesn’t matter as long as both studio halves sit side by side). This way the eyeballs don’t have to constantly move from one side of the screen to the other as all those informations are to be found on one side of the screen.

Greets, Matthias

two-column-view.png