You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Transform/Perspective Shapes without Rasterizing

I'm about halfway through my Designer Beta and while I've generally been absolutely in love with it, whipping vague whims up into actual designs with astonishing efficiency, I recently ran into a glaring omission—the ability to perspective-transform shapes without rasterizing them (and even that would appear to require a copy of Photo, which I haven't yet explored). And not in a skew-to-the-side way (which does seem to be readily available in Designer), but in a vanishing point fashion, like the text in the picture below.

In what I've googled of the issue, I've seen it spoken of as an established, known limitation, but also didn't see it on MEB's most-requested feature list, so... here I am officially requesting it. My wheelhouse is... abrasive, hard-sell punky type designs, the ability to project shapes towards the viewer is something I frequently employ. I'm not going so far as to call its absence a dealbreaker when my trial expires, but I will say it's looking like it'll be a persisting nuisance having to find workarounds.

perspective.jpg