You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I could not find any other place to get this question answered.

I have been trying out the new Photo beta and was so impressed that I wanted to see if other Serif software, which was in product release, was as good. I looked for a trial version of PhotoPlus so I could see if it was functionally complete enough and produced good enough editing results for me to consider buying but could not find a trial version on the website.

Does Serif offer trial versions? Or do they expect someone to buy the software to do a trial and then get a refund if they don't like it?

Thank you.

• Staff

Hi Mike,

Serif's older 'Plus' range of software didn't have any trial versions - instead Serif has always had a money-back guarantee where they will refund if you are unhappy. It's obviously Serif at a different point in time, with Affinity being all-new code and aimed at the future, but it still has a strong following of enthusiastic fans.

Thanks! :)

Matt

Hi Mike,

Serif's older 'Plus' range of software didn't have any trial versions - instead Serif has always had a money-back guarantee where they will refund if you are unhappy. It's obviously Serif at a different point in time, with Affinity being all-new code and aimed at the future, but it still has a strong following of enthusiastic fans.

Thanks! :)

Mattu

Thank you for your reply.

I guess I will skip PhotoPlus as I am not interested in spending $100 just to see if the software fits my needs. I would just rather not have to go through the trouble of charging it, finding myself unhappy and then waiting for a refund.

But, as I said, thank you for the reply.