Bmuse

Copy/paste (or drag) individual effects -- and see effects in layer panel

Hi, as I've been getting deeper into Designer, I'm realizing how much friction is added when copying and pasting effects/styles.

I may need to copy only an object's stroke, or bevel, etc. In Photoshop, with the styles visible in the layer palette, I can either right-click to copy only the effect I need, or easily option-drag a single effect to another layer.

But in AD, the copy process pastes all of the original object's effects/styles (!!) -- and I have to open the effects palette and individually uncheck or adjust all the unwanted effects that got applied.

Even if I'm just unchecking, having to open the effects palette is a hassle, and I have to do it so often that it's dragging the workflow.

Am I missing something?

Also, it would be awesome if the effects were part of the layer panel, so we could work with them individually and option-drag to apply them to other layers.

Are these feasible features for Designer?

Thanks!