You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sorry if this seems a dumb question - bu tI have searched for 2 hours 13 minutes and enough is enough. Forume, youtube aargh I am going mad.

Where are the Shapes hidden in Affinity Photo? Every single youtube and tutorial shows them ,looking at you on the left menu bar - but they aren't the. And search as I might in all logical places I cannot find them. They just aren't there in my version, so they must be hidden somewhere - but where...?

Here is a shape showing the shapes. Hover over the icon or right click.

It may show a different shape on the tool panel as it remembers the last shape you used. The position wont move.

shapes.jpg

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

yes if it showed that I would have found it - I have used photoshop for ten years. But it just isnt there. No blue shape at all.

I finally went to VIEW / CUSTOMISE TOOLS and there is was - but default it seems it isnt there - and there are heaps of hidden tools. At last - I know where they are ...thanks