You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am trying to import photos stored on OneDrive but cannot get Photo from seeing the latest ones I put on OneDrive. I can go to the iPad OneDrive app and see them there, but not inside Affinity Photo. When I select other cloud storage providers like iCloud, and Dropbox , on the right side of the screen I see the list of folders and files. But, when I select OneDrive, a dialog box pops up and the photo I am looking for is not shown. Is there a way to force the app to refresh the list of files on OneDrive?

Gary

• Staff

Hi Gary,

I have been unable to replicate the issue you are having, the way I access images from my OneDrive in Affinity Photo is I login to the OneDrive app then start Affinity Photo leaving the OneDrive app running and I am able to see all of the files on the OneDrive account.