You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi guys, joined to ask if the following effect is possible in the iOS app? I did of course do a search but the results where not quite what I was after I was hoping to find a way to control the spacing between ripples etc so as to have fewer but larger ripples as seen below

E81D7A5C-A9D3-4E4B-B77C-0A4228424B68.jpeg

• Staff

Hi Sureno and Welcome to the Forums,

The closest i got to getting this and keep in mind this isn't an effect, this would of been hand drawn.  We need to split the image into sections, top, middle and bottom. Using the selection Persona if you select the top part of the image and then switch back to the Photo Persona and duplicate the selected area (2 finger press the screen and then tap duplicate) and repeat the process on the bottom half of the skull.  This leaves us with the middle section to deal with now.  You'll need to make 3 separate selections and duplicate each one and then hide the background layer.  If you now select the layer that contains the 1st part of the image you want to give this effect to and bring up the Transform tab you can then use Shear to off set it in one direction.  Then select the Layer with the next part and Shear in the opposite direction so on.