Hello, I'm not an expert at design, but as I've need things I go to youtube or whatever online tutorials I can find. The problem is, with the tutorials, even the most recent ones, they recommend what to do, however, I don't have what is suggested on my menu's anywhere. I am trying to convert my text to a curve, and have gone to layer to find the covert to text path, and it is not there. My menu's do not look the same as what i have seen on many tutorials for other things as well. I have paid the full version, and I have checked for updates aswell. Could anyone perhaps tell me why this would be? I have placed a screen shot of what is in my menu. 

Thanks. 

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 8.05.13 PM.png

Hi Bonny,

This is because you are using Affinity Photo and Text on a Path is a Designer feature I'm afraid.

Thanks

C