Hi F1gur471v31y_5p34k1ng

You are not doing anything wrong F1gur471v31y_5p34k1ng the changes can be very small depending on the image used, if you apply the auto filters then click the undo button you should see some change in the picture as the filters are being removed.

Hi F1gur471v31y_5p34k1ng

I am afraid not but if you duplicate the original layer then put your auto filters on you can turn the top layer on and off which should give you some indication of the changes.

On 2017-07-11 at 8:26 PM, F1gur471v31y_5p34k1ng said:

When applying any of the auto filters: auto colour, contrast, white balance etc. no discernible changes are reflected in the image. What am I doing wrong?

I also have this feeling when it concern Auto Color...

I have a couple of nice pictures taken outside in sunny weather, but, the cameras WB-preferences was not set to auto...

The WB setting was tungsten lightning, and, the pictures has a certain colorisation on it.

When I testing this pictures into my girlfriends Photoshop for Mac, the Auto Color function seems to fix up the right color into my pictures...

But, in Affinity Photo on my new iPad Pro 12.9" on beta 1.64 (beta 1) there seems to be no affecting whatsoever when I execute an Auto Color onto this pictures...?

Can anybody else test this with some pictures that has this wrong White Balance settings?

Testpic here:

0FEF4E3C-3F10-4247-B56D-87A31A15B831.JPG

^ I rarely use a white card before shooting, and so I often need to colour correct. My results are similar, but with all the auto adjustments, too. I wonder if these filters in particular need revisiting by the developers.

I really wish there was a way of splitting the screen to see before/after results as there is in the other filters.