You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Laurie Doodles Crystal Frost Character Design

RaphLuna

post-58396-0-90565800-1493923864_thumb.png

Crystal Frost is a one of a Kind character i created. Here is a little bit about her life.......

Before Ember became the Dragon Lord, and When Princess Luna was Banished to the Moon.......

Crystals mother is a Earth pony, Her Father is a Dragon. And here is a little brief information about her parents, please be patient it’s a work in process. Give it time i will get more in detail about their stories.

I first got inspired when in the MLP FIM TV Series Twilight Quoted that ‘Ponies know very little about dragons because, they were too afraid and scared of them’’

So I thought what about if one pony was saved by a dragon, their bond grew into a relationship.  However considering the fear ponies have of dragons, and that dragons despise ponies, they chose to meet in secret. Throught  this time she tells her dragon love she is with foal (Expecting) knowing they could no longer go back to their own home, they both decide to leave, and journey deeper into the out lands  not knowing what dangers and perils await them. This is just a brief part of the story. I will get more into detail.

i have other plans example, like when her mother goes into labour, the foal hybrid dragon is born, however due to the birthing complications the mother does not survive, leaving the  father dragon on his own to care for their newborn hybrid daughter. This is Tragic considering he Just lost the love of his life, however his newborn daughter gives him a purpose to continue  on.  He faces new challenges into raising a young foal hybrid dragon. And so this continues on to spin a new epic story line wink.gif

Years past and Crystal Frost, grows into a beautiful  elegant pony hybrid dragon . With her love to fly and especially under a moon lit sky, this creates a new challenge for her father who will do anything to keep her safe from harm.

Ember is now the The New Dragon Lord, and with her truce with the ponies of esquestria, this sparked anger and outrage in the dragon kingdom, many dragons get together in secret and plot to over throw her from the kingdom, and plan an all out war with the ponies to teach them a lesson, to stay out of the dragon way of life.   

Twilight and her friends, got lost in the out lands and stumbled across Crystal Frost, only to be attacked by her dragon father, who only is trying to protect his daughter from outsiders, whom he feels just won’t understand .

With the discovery of a new hybrid pony/dragon.  Twilight is so overwhelmed with a mountain of questions, Example  ‘’are there more out there?’’

This new discovery gives spike hope that maybe he will have a chance with Rarity, Whom he has a Major Crush on wink.gif

​I love to draw sketch and doodle, I got a lot to learn. And will continue to tinker with Affinity Design.

​I use to use Photo Shop a lot, however Decided to go back in Illustrator. Adobe Illustrator I found too complex and overwhelming , I love how I can edit the lines and all,  Live Paint was Awesome However Hisssssss my art still had annoying imperfections Small gaps.. evil Evil EViL... I hated It.

Affinity Design was a DREAM COME TRUE, HOWEVER AARGH. can not erase the overlap lines without it pixelating my art... NOOOOOOOO.... I Got no choice but go back to that EVIL ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR....

Draw Plus 8X to the Rescue...... Sobs you are a Saviour. However I'm confused. I can easily erase vector lines in Serif Draw Plus 8X however that feature was not included with Affinity Designer 0.o

​If it was I would never need to depend I a second program to edit my art. please include this Feature in Affinity Design and would Be Epic.

​P.S Love you're program. soon I will Kick Adobe products to the curb and make Serif software my #1 go to program....

​combining both vector and raster software into one program is like getting your cake and eating it too.

​Thank You Serif Affinity Designers you are a dream come True. Hugs... 

I love to Doodle so Much I decided to get back into Laurie Doodles.... Here is one of my Original Laurie Doodles. raw Sketch was done on The IPad using ( Sketch Club ) transferred to Affinity. worked one it and this is what I done so far...,

post-58396-0-67950300-1493928813_thumb.png

I love art and hope it would be ok to share it here with you all.

Thank You Affinity Design... Your software inspired me to get back into doing what I love to do.

Hugs.