You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Spine2d export enhancement or custom exporter

Hi I found your program today and from what I've seen so far wow - this is exactly what I've been looking for and I will start to use it straight away. Don't think I even need the 10 days to decide, I'm sold already!

Is it possible to write custom exporters? If not can I request a feature for the spine2d export.

Basically the way it works at the moment is spot on, so easy to export images, and I love how the splices work.

One thing I'd love (which is how I currently do it with a custom jsf script from photoshop) is the ability to pass on the groupings you have set up in Affinity.

At the moment all the images go to spine2d as sprites in the root. It would great if the export considered a group to be a sprite2d container. You could have a check box to enable this feature in case you didn't want it. 

This would mean you could for example have all the arm elements in a group which becomes an arm container in spine2d. Just means you could do all the organisation in Affinity and the animation in Spine2d

Thanks

Matt