Hawkik

[AD] Filename User Variable Question

Hey,

I need to export a bunch of artboards (hundreds) and their layers separately with their name being something like this:

[suffix][Artboard Name]_[Layer Name].png

With the Slices panel in export you can already specify the Suffix and Slice/Layer name for multiple exports, but with every artboard name being different you cannot use suffix to specify artboard name. Is there a way to specify user variable for artboard name the layer is in?

It would be all the better if this could be done from the Artboards own slice and not specify each layer individually as a separate slice.

if not then I would request this to be a feature.

Edited by Hawkik

Welcome to the forum Hawkik :)

It's not currently possible to specify the Layer's parent Artboard Name as a Path Variable in the Slices Panel. I can see why this would be useful so moving this thread to the Feature Request section.