You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Parameter adaption within filters when resizing

Hi folks,

maybe someone can help me with this one: when applying some (live) filters on a high-res picture certain parameters are selected. After rescaling the picture e.g. to a small web format the parameters of theses filters are preserved and the picture is fully recalculated - what inevitably results in completly inappropriate parameters for the new pic dimension. Is there a way to tell AP to recalculate the parameters according to the new picture resolution? Would be nice to have a checkbox that will optionally enable recalculation parameters when resizing.

BTW: Trying to overcome this issue I was pressing the right mousebutton on the depth of field filter and it offered "rasterize" in the pop-up. Well, of course that did not work but I was wondering why the "rasterize" option was not greyed out like other commands in the popup?

Cheers,

Timo

CRM.png.a048d588572393102ac3cc403bfa8af7.png

i7-12700KF, 3.60 GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, Wacom Intuos 4 Tablet, Windows 11 Pro - AP, AD and APublisher V1 and V2
https://www.timobierbaum.com

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.