You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

Attached is a picture of a UI from a tutorial on-line about using the Polygonal Tool. First, the picture shows and icon shaped like an hour-glass lying on its side in-between the develop persona and the export persona. My version of Affinity Photo doesn't have this. What type of Persona is this, and how can I obtain it? Second, within my tools, I don't have a Polygonal, or a Magnetic Lasso tool in my version. How do I get them? Please see the attached file. Thx guys!

post-44674-0-83593900-1480988232_thumb.jpeg

• Staff

Hi the student,

Welcome to the forums.

If you look closely, you can see the letter B on the Affinity Photo icon, this indicates it's the beta. These new features are only available in the 1.5 Photo beta as they're still being tested. This update will be available is soon on the Mac App Store, at which time you'll be able to download and update.