You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD - Assets could use another level unless I'm missing something

I've been slowly trying to populate my assets pane and its quite annoying that there is only the category and sub category to work with. I'm not looking for a windowsesque infinity of folders but it would be nice if we could have an alpha category or another layer of sub category.

For example, say I create a website, social media, icons or w/e category and populate them with different categories and sub categories. Just 1 more level to keep things clean and tidy.

Was thinking something like Websites/Footers/

• [Cullyns]
  • GradeUi
  • Bootstrap
  • Foundation
  • etc

Icons/

• Font Awesome
  • Foundation
  • Material Design
  • Hancon
  • etc

And others (Misc/DaubPapers, social media broken down by brands) as need be to clean it all up rather than just having a really long list of asset categories then a list of like 22 dropdowns (in GradeUI's case) full of assets.

A couple more ideas:

1. Being able to organise the sheets so its easier and faster to find items would be great. Being able to drag the categories up and down the list would be great rather than re-populating it also regardless of the order you installed them, your favourites or most used should be easiest  to get to.
  2. Unless this is already possible, can we import an asset sheet as a sub category? that might be a useful quick fix (did he just say quick fix? (lol not a programmer!)) for all the icon assets at least though I'm not sure how having hundreds of icons in one sheet will affect the programs performance.

Anyways, loving the program, looking forward to seeing where all this goes.