You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Nik Plugins

This was posted in 1.5.0.37 but I don't know if it has been seen as the only answer wast that there is a new beta (.38)

The following problem is exactly the same in 1.50.38

Most Nick plugins don't work.

AP crashes here also adding a control point in Viveza with the same error code mentionned above.

​Color Effex Pro 4 does not work. It loads ok, seems to work, but after an abnormal long time Ap returns without any new layer from Color Effex Pro.

​Silver Effex Pro works slowly but does not create the effect on a new layer as it normaly do.

​Sharpener Pro 3, loads, seems to work, but when you press OK the screen becomes black, only the AP tools are visible, and when AP reappears after a few seconds nothnig has changed.

Topaz Labs Simplify works but much slower as it used to. And when it loads the screen become black again with only the tools visibles, distorted because the resolution is changed (lower) and then it appears.

​It's the same for Noiseware plugin.

​If I change to WARP instead of the default Graphic Driver, most plugins work, but a few bugs are still there, for example, Nik filters don't create a new layer, but they work. Nik Viveza works as long as you don't insert a "control Point", if you do it crashes as before. But with WARP there is no more change of resolution when starting those plugins and th AP interface does not disappear anymore.

​I don't see any speed difference using WARP.

EDIT: Selection works slower with WARP

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.