You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

More Hex color options and full pixel snapping/size

hi,

first i have to say that i love you app and it seems to be the first real possibility to finally switch from fireworks, which i use since the first release. as beeing more a webdeveloper as a graphic artist, i am missing some little things, which would make life easier for me (and perhaps for other web-guys/girls). you already made very nice and helpful steps in your betas!

- as diskussed in other threads: real full pixel snapping for position and size of elements. and or a feature like "snap to nearest (full) pixel".

- more ways to see/select the hex colors and work with them:

=> it would be nice to have a way to see and select the actual hex color in all "color panels". at the moment i have to choose the "RGB Hex" panel (which makes it impossible to select grays and i does not like it some how). i would prefer to use the "color wheel" or the "boxes > hue panel" to select and find my colors. but because i need the hex code, i can't. why not show the hex color in all panels (perhaps by setting in the preferences for the ones who are not interested)?

=> it would be nice to have a button beside the shown hex color to copy the color to the clipboard. i have never seen that before, but perhaps it would be possible to automatically put the hex code of the latest selected color to the clipboard (again by setting for the people, who prefer other color codes)!? of course it will be overwritten by the next clipboard action.

=> optimize: often i copy a hex code from another app or from a css style and paste it into the graphical app of choise. sometimes there is a # at the beginning. when i paste the hex color with a beginning # into your app, the color is not recognized, because the app wants the code without the #. perhaps it would be possible to allow pasting the # on the beginning an simply ignoring or stripping it when pasting?

kind regards and keep your great work on!!!