Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

Rulers & Guide Coordinates Do Not Reset Properly On 2nd Artboard

I noticed this while trying to add a vertical guide on a node's exact position. I pulled the node's X coordinate from the transform panel, but when I pasted the value into a vertical guide I created the guide's value got reset to a negative value and the guide disappeared entirely. I realized that while the coordinated for the actual artboards reset the rulers stayed constant across all of them - so, for example, if there are two 100x100 artboards side by side with a gutter of 50 between them, while a point at the center of the 2nd artboard will read as x=50, to put a guide at that exact point by typing it into the guide manager, it would have to be set at x=200.

-John Nettles

System:

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A USB 3.1

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz, 4 Cores

Memory: 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz, G.Skill Ripjaws X Series

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 390

System Hard Drive: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD

Aux. Hard Drives:

2GB Western Digital Black HDD

1GB Western Digital Blue HDD

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.