You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I get a strange overlap of panels on Win 7 with AD Beta 1.5.0.4. Some panels are over the layers (see screenshot). When I drag them away, everything goes back to normal. I first recognized this after activating the snapshots panel. I tried to reproduce it but did't succeed.

post-32293-0-50371600-1467717117_thumb.png

• Staff

Hi DanF,

Unfortunately I think something might be getting lost in translation. I don't quite understand what overlapping 'palettes' (i'm not sure you used the correct term here) you are trying to show in your screenshot!

• Staff

Sorry DanF, I see what you mean. I've edited your post from 'palettes' to 'panels' as that is what they're known as. I'll take a look into it and see if I can reproduce it. 

What resolution are you using and do you have Window's High DPI display options set to anything greater than 100%?

Hi, no problem, I'm gonna use 'panels' from now on. I'm using an external display with 1920x1200 and a notebook LCD with 1600x900. I did not change high DPI options (100%).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.