You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm having trouble finding various tools namely :- Histogram how do I get it on screen

Cut out Tools where do I find the Selection Brush Tool

On your tutorial videos there are four icons I have only three where is

the second icon from the left

There will be many more questions I will be asking as your instructions leave a lot to be desired.

MALCHAM   

• Staff

Malcham, I have replied to your previous thread where you asked a similar question, have you seen the reply? You have downloaded Affinity Designer (presumably the Windows beta?) and the tutorials you are watching are for Affinity Photo, a different application entirely. Photo is not yet available on Windows but will be in the future. That is why you cannot find the tools mentioned above. Remember to check the titles of the videos you are watching, they contain the product name (Designer or Photo).

Can you provide any more information as to why the instructions leave a lot to be desired? We work hard on the support material so comments are welcome. Are you aware of the plethora of tutorial videos available for both Designer and Photo?

Designer Tutorials

Photo Tutorials

.. as well as the in-app help? (Accessible from the Help menu) - You should find every tool and feature documented in the help.

Product Expert (Affinity Photo) & Product Expert Team Leader

@JamesR_Affinity for tutorial sneak peeks and more
Official Affinity Photo tutorials