You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

First off, thank you for this awesome product! It's been quite smooth sailing so far (CPU-use is minimal, interface looks sharp on high-DPI screens and I could finally create something in a few mere minutes where on Illustrator I was wasting hours on finding the correct menu and tool).

I only had some small suggestions:

- It would be quite handy to have an option to snap an item to certain positions (for instance: at every 90 degrees when rotating an item or when making a perfect rectangle). Of course this should be easily be turned off too, for when you don't want that to happen. :)

- Make it so when you use the app on a pen-enabled device (for instance; a Surface Pro 3) that when you use your fingers on the screen it'll automatically change to the select tool. I drew something with my pen and then tried to change the shape with my hand, but it would end up drawing another one! :P Such a small feature would make working with an pen/touchscreen combination even more intuitive. ;)

Anyways, keep up the good work! :)

• Staff

First off, thank you for this awesome product! It's been quite smooth sailing so far (CPU-use is minimal, interface looks sharp on high-DPI screens and I could finally create something in a few mere minutes where on Illustrator I was wasting hours on finding the correct menu and tool).

I only had some small suggestions:

- It would be quite handy to have an option to snap an item to certain positions (for instance: at every 90 degrees when rotating an item or when making a perfect rectangle). Of course this should be easily be turned off too, for when you don't want that to happen. :)

- Make it so when you use the app on a pen-enabled device (for instance; a Surface Pro 3) that when you use your fingers on the screen it'll automatically change to the select tool. I drew something with my pen and then tried to change the shape with my hand, but it would end up drawing another one! :P Such a small feature would make working with an pen/touchscreen combination even more intuitive. ;)

Anyways, keep up the good work! :)

Regarding the snapping if you hold down Shift whilst rotating it will snap to 15degree increments. If you look at the bottom you will see many hints regarding what keyboard modifiers do for each object.

Regarding the snapping if you hold down Shift whilst rotating it will snap to 15degree increments. If you look at the bottom you will see many hints regarding what keyboard modifiers do for each object.

That is absolutely brilliant! Didn't notice it until now. Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.