You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Yet another update without upgrading the crop tool.

I and several others have been complaining (ever since the first Affinity Photo beta) that the crop tool lacks crucial and obvious features.

None of our regular requests are ever approached.

The crop tool should be comprehensive, enabling resizing according to chosen proportions, size cm or pixels etc, and dpi - all in one place at one time.

There are other fully comprehensive crop tools in other apps. If you don't understand my requests - check out Photoshop crop tool for comparison.

I do all my cropping in photoshop, and sometimes return to Affinity.

What I need to be able to do is set the preset for 4cm x3cm at 150 dpi and then choose whatever part of the photo to crop.

So many people need to set a regular size for photos at a regular resolution, being free to choose any part of photo -

those professionals who need this done quickly, simply, in one go, in one tool multiple times per day, don't understand why, after so many requests, for so long, this has never been achieved, or attempted?